RE: "Virtual Repeater" Software

Aren't all companies guilty of that? Back in January I was very
excited about the new vg99, saw the demo at the NAMM show, and
plunked my money down at my local music store to be the first on the
list to get one.... expected delivery date middle of March..... by
July I took my money back, last week I was at the store and they say
they have no idea when they'll see them, they hope before
Christmas....... very disappointing Roland!!!

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca