Re: im about to start a war

I'm not sure how it plays into this thread, but I thought I'd mention the following:

- I just bought a Toshiba M5 Tecra (dual CPUs, 2.0Ghz each, capable of 4MB of RAM) for $1700.  It absolutely rips.

- maybe I'm just experienced, but I was able to get it setup (including all of the Windows teaks, services settings, etc) in about 4 hours.

- be careful when expecting to use 4GB of RAM in Windows, or on any Intel 32-bit based processor (that includes Macs with Intel).  without the right BIOS, the right switches, and a lot of tweaking, you won't get access to all 4GB of RAM.