Re: Following Acoustic Musicians with Looper

> I had another trick in mind, but I don't know if it works:
> Sort of slowing down, speeding up the loop until you are in sync with
>the group. Don't know if you just need practice to get there or if it is
>too difficult.

bet it's not possible
( would be great if you could prove me wrong here :-)

it's hard anyway, but the musicians you are trying to match will likely
have found yet another tempo by the time you catch up.
Especially as what you're doing is going to put them off.

> Was really surprised that Mobius doesn't play all these tricks..

me too,
but let's appreciate that Jeff transcended his "EDP Clone" days.

andy