RE: Ending actions by Record in Mobius (Re: Following Acoustic Musicians with Looper)

> My problems are when ending an action with REcord on the master track.

> Since I use the setting "Sync = Out" for setting the tempo by the
> first loop I have to do the  destructive cuts on the master track
> to get the synced plug-ins instantly pick up the new tempo.

What are the artifacts, are they audio artifacts in the Mobius loop or
is it that the sync being sent to the plugins is wrong so the plugins
don't respond to the tempo change accurately?

> When applied to the slaved tracks, of Mobius, I have no problem to go

> Multiply-Record or Record-Record. But that's a different thing than
> this thread was about.

It's the same if you don't need to sync effects.  Then you just leave
sync off and you won't have these artifacts.  The hardware equivalent
of Mobius in Bidule generating output sync for VST effects would be
an EDP with MIDI out connected to an Eclipse or some unit that can
tempo-sync effects.  In that setup the EDP is certainly more stable.
But if you're not tempo-syncing effects then they would be about
the same.  Am I misunderstanding?

Jeff