Re: WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE, (Flickr group)

I think the page will work well, if we get the names on the photos. I
realized Andy posted my picture andn some others, but I don't think I can
edit the title of my own.

Steve - do you have write priveleeges to be able to add names to the
pictures? I like the fact that all the photos are there in one spot, but
do
recognize everyone by their picture and know who it is?  Am I missing
something on how to find this info?

Kris