Re: WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE, (Flickr group)

Well, it's not obvious,
but you have to first upload the photos to your own Profile.

>From the top menu select You>>>Upload photos

then use "organise" to put them in the group.

andy
ps
I uploaded photos of Rick, Kris, Matthias, Bill Walker.

I guess I'm the only one who can edit/delete these, so
drop me a line, or put a comment if changes needed.