Gordius Midi Pedal.

Since switching to a laptop for all signal processing, looping and mixing, I echo Krispen's need for "smallness".  It actually becomes somewhat of a compulsion. Which is completely the opposite mindset of my previous 25 years of experience.
The FCB is in fact big. I see the Gordius unit, and it looks solid and compact.
Has anyone used one of these? Are the buttons loud? Can you rest your foot on a button without activating it?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Regards,
MFC