Re: OT/FS; MORE GEAR LIQUIDATIONS: ALESIS AIR SYNTH AND AIR FX COMBO PACKAGE (NO RESERVE)

Qua,

I am even getting rid of the amps and cabs too - in favor of some
smaller high-quality powered personal monitors.

I'm getting used to playing through the PA in most cases.

I've got four 1x12 (Seymour) Duncan Research guitar cabs that I'll be
selling off (or trying to) in the coming weeks.

Along with them I'll be selling a number of other gadgets and gizmos
including (but not limited to):

* SKB 16-space shock-mount rack with casters
* Art SGX 2000 Express in a 2-space ProTec rack-bag and X15 Ultrafoot
controller
* Emu Proteus 2 Orchestral
* Emu Proteus 3 World
* ART SLA-1 power amp
* Aphex Aural Exciter 104 C with "Big Bottom"
* 2 Boss RPS-10 pitch-shifter delays
* 3 Alesis Nanoverbs
* Roland M-120 12-channel mixer
* SKB PS-100 pedalboard with 3-rack spaces
* Roland/Boss Sp-303 Sampler
* Danelectro Hodad baritone guitar with GK-2a hex pickup and tweed
gigbag.

Beyond that, possibly a pair Lexicon Vortexes, an EDP or two and a pair
of Alesis Akiras plus my old faithful Roland GR-1 guitar synth.

In the end, it may all have to go.

Im holding on to that last batch of pieces 'til the very last - to see
if this whole software thing REALLY works out as powerfully for me as I
hope.

Sometimes it's good to have a backup plan.

I'm just doing it a little bit at a time 'cause I'm lazy (and maybe
over-cautious).

My planned FX setup to replace all of this is still in a state of flux.

My ideas change on a week by week basis.

The next time I play at one of these things people will notice the
lesser amount of gear.

However, I'll still have quite a bit of it left.

I've got small pedals galore and combo amps and stuff that folks here
never see.

The main thing is, my looping rig has to be more portable and
light-weight.

My back, knees, ankles, arms, heart, and my old automobile will not
take it any more.

Cheers,

Ted