RE: OT/FS; MORE GEAR LIQUIDATIONS: ALESIS AIR SYNTH AND AIR FXCOMBO PACKAGE (NO RESERVE)

Hi Ted,

I am interested in buying your danelectro baritone...Can you e-mail me more info please? (Price, condition, year...)

Thanks a lot!

Lorenzo

> From: tedkillian@charter.net
> Subject: Re: OT/FS; MORE GEAR LIQUIDATIONS: ALESIS AIR SYNTH AND AIR FX COMBO PACKAGE (NO RESERVE)
> Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:04:37 -0700
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> Qua,
>
> I am even getting rid of the amps and cabs too - in favor of some
> smaller high-quality powered personal monitors.
>
> I'm getting used to playing through the PA in most cases.
>
> I've got four 1x12 (Seymour) Duncan Research guitar cabs that I'll be
> selling off (or trying to) in the coming weeks.
>
> Along with them I'll be selling a number of other gadgets and gizmos
> including (but not limited to):
>
> * SKB 16-space shock-mount rack with casters
> * Art SGX 2000 Express in a 2-space ProTec rack-bag and X15 Ultrafoot
> controller
> * Emu Proteus 2 Orchestral
> * Emu Proteus 3 World
> * ART SLA-1 power amp
> * Aphex Aural Exciter 104 C with "Big Bottom"
> * 2 Boss RPS-10 pitch-shifter delays
> * 3 Alesis Nanoverbs
> * Roland M-120 12-channel mixer
> * SKB PS-100 pedalboard with 3-rack spaces
> * Roland/Boss Sp-303 Sampler
> * Danelectro Hodad baritone guitar with GK-2a hex pickup and tweed
> gigbag.
>
> Beyond that, possibly a pair Lexicon Vortexes, an EDP or two and a pair
> of Alesis Akiras plus my old faithful Roland GR-1 guitar synth.
>
> In the end, it may all have to go.
>
> Im holding on to that last batch of pieces 'til the very last - to see
> if this whole software thing REALLY works out as powerfully for me as I
> hope.
>
> Sometimes it's good to have a backup plan.
>
> I'm just doing it a little bit at a time 'cause I'm lazy (and maybe
> over-cautious).
>
> My planned FX setup to replace all of this is still in a state of flux.
>
> My ideas change on a week by week basis.
>
> The next time I play at one of these things people will notice the
> lesser amount of gear.
>
> However, I'll still have quite a bit of it left.
>
> I've got small pedals galore and combo amps and stuff that folks here
> never see.
>
> The main thing is, my looping rig has to be more portable and
> light-weight.
>
> My back, knees, ankles, arms, heart, and my old automobile will not
> take it any more.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ted
>
> On Oct 17, 2007, at 9:09 AM, Qua Veda wrote:
>
> > Hi Ted,
> > Yes the computers are now powerful enough to be really practice. I'm
> > eventually planning on taking a similar approach myself. Then the
> > amps/cabs become the remaining heavy lifting items. Glad there are
> > folks
> > in this community that are generous enough to help us up the (rather
> > steep)
> > learning curves.

Crea il tuo Spaces: fai il tuo blog e carica fino a 500 foto al mese! Windows Live Spaces