Re: connect audio apps (was: Need time sync explained)

Another good OS X audio "patch-bay" is Soundflower from Cycling74:
http://www.cycling74.com/downloads/soundflower

If you have Soundflower on a Mac it comes up as just another audio
interface in any audi application (on Mac you can use multiple
soundcards with a computer)

Per