Re: FlyLoops and electronic instruments

Aaron,

I guess the biggest difference is that Jeff made Mobius is done in
his free time and distributes it for free, while you want to make a
living with Flyloops and go into it at full speed!
It takes courage to abandon the job and bet on your invention, we all
appreciate that!

Another fundamental difference:
Jeff studied the EDP manual before he made Mobius and managed to copy
almost every function, though on a different memory structure
(samples, as oposed to tape) !
You apparently invented your own tool, or probably reinvented some
functions but brought new angles.
Both are hard ways,
one is more honorable and the other more respectful,
one is more creative and the other creates more continuity...

and the loop tree grows into branches and we all contribute to its
beauty and hold it together... isnt it amazing?