Re: Norwich Festival of Live Looping

Andy Butler wrote about bowing a piano:
"a good trick ( when you get inside that piano) is to remove
one of the hammers and bow it along the length of the string.
Amazing whale sounds, esp with the sustain ped down."

You are such an amazing musician, Andy.    Of anyone on this list,
you would, of course, have not only bowed a piano but thought
about ways to improve the auditoriy experience.

You are so impressive to me.

I'm jealous as hell that I can't be performing or even in the audience
at the 1st Norwich Live Looping Festival.   What a great lineup.
The incomparable Michael Peters from near Koln who we couldn't even
get to play Y2K7.........and Darkroom with a
drummer....................wooooohoooooo.

Nice poster too.   You have me feeling very nostalgic.
Any chance of documenting this all auditorily or with video?

yours,  jealously,   Rick