Feedback in Mobius (was: scripting/command chaining)

> Also note that Alternative Feedback under Expert Mode is broken in
> the latest Mobius beta, so this script loses a lot of its performance
> power (I've been waiting hopefully for this bug to be fixed for quite
> some beta versions, don't remember exactly. Guess it's just not a
> priority).

Hi Per,

I do remember that script of yours you were discussing just now - as a
matter of fact, I based my "burning chrome" script around it which could
be heard on that trombone test track I posted a while ago (was on
temporary storage, so no more link alas).

But regarding the broken feedback: you mention that "alternative feedback"
is broken in expert mode. I am not familiar with alternative feedback, or
are you referring to secondary feedback here (i.e. the one that is used
e.g. during overdubbing, while normally feedback is used)? If so, how is
it broken, and which versions are affected?

Jeff, perhaps you could chime in here?

          Rainer