Re:TC Electronic D-two: how to emulate an analog delay?

Rainer,
I remember you have a DD-20 as well isn't it? Than you probably know what
I mean with the DD-20 "analog" delay. BTw: I do have a DD-20 but I'm
moving all the FX processing to to a 19" rack so I can control everything
from my FC-300. I was hoping the D-Two could do the DD-20 type of delay
but unfortunately not. Fireworx can do it but according to the manual the
max delay time is only 675ms which is way too short compared to the D-Two.
I know the Fireworx is probably one of the best 19" FX modules out there
but 675ms is a little disappointing, especially for a device with this
price tag.

Sjaak

> Rainer wrote:
> The FireworX can do that extremely well. I did one setup where I put the
> D-Two via SPDIF in the Fireworx's insert (having feedback set to 0) and
> create a feedback chain in the FireworX using resonant filter, modulated
> delay (as Per explained) and distortion.

---
Scarlet One, ADSL 6 Mbps + Telefonie, vanaf EUR 29,95...
http://www.scarlet.be/