Re: TC Electronic D-two: how to emulate an analog delay?

> Per wrote:
> That resonating mid-frequency is what you get if putting a band pass
> filter into the feedback loop. I was mistakenly calling it "band cut"
> in my previous post, sorry for that. I guess everyone noticed the
> mistake anyway, because it made my post lose sense ;-))

I program synths sounds, so BPF, LPF, HPF, notch etc are familiar terms. I
understood your message, no problem :) Imo, resonating filters in a
feedback loop is one of my favourite type of effects. You don't hear a lot
in a live setup these days.

Sjaak
---
Scarlet One, ADSL 6 Mbps + Telefonie, vanaf EUR 29,95...
http://www.scarlet.be/