Re: Facebook Pages for Musicians

"For legal reasons, Facebook can only authorize you to upload music to
your Page if you verify that you formally represent [my name]. Please
upload a picture of legal documentation (such as a photo id card) that
identifies you as [my email address]"

That's the message I received.  My recollection was that Facebook was
originally limited to college students, and that you had to have a
.edu mail account to get a page.

TH