Re: How far does looping go back? Farther than you think....

On 29 Nov 2007, at 15:19, Bob Amstadt wrote:

>> Looping looks like a musical reincarnation of evolution.
>
> I've always thought that looping was a religious experience. ;-)

in the LOOP delay manual, I wrote that playing hint about self therapy
(which is on the LD site)

Keith said: "take out the loop religion stuff !" and ordered a
completely new manual from our Warren for the EDP

Other friends say that its not good to talk about our deeper
intentions to improve the world. "just sell the instrument, then they
can see or not, what you meant with it"

what do you think?