Re: Portable field recorders (again)

On 12 dec 2007, at 02.47, Art Simon wrote:

> I've got the Zoom H2 and I'm happy with it.

I'm totally happy with Zoom H4

As portable field recorder that is. I think It's crap as "sound
card", cumbersome as guitar pre amp and I have not bothered to test
the four track recording "studio" options.

The H4 gives a good stereo image by the built-in mics. Mine has well
recorded such different ambience as my manual cappuccino brewer in
action and a noise EAM band playing through a full blast PA -
excellent results, thanks to the few coarse mic input levels to chose
from.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.ilike.com/artist/Per+Boysen