Re: How do you chain your Effects?

> I'd really like to find a 16 (or so) channel mixer  that has STEREO
> aux sends.  It's really annoying that I've got a cool stereo signal
> that get summed to mono when sent to the loopers where I re-stereo-ize
> them.

That's why I use an Allen & Heath WZ3 14:4:2 mixer. On this model (and
probably others) you can configure the aux-sends of the stereo channels. I
copied the following text from the manual:

Stereo/Mono aux source - The stereo channels can feed the auxes with a
mono sum of L+R, or be configured so that L feeds the odd numbered auxes,
and R the even. This is preferred when using odd/even auxes as stereo
pairs. Factory
default is the mono setting.

Sjaak

---
Scarlet One, ADSL 6 Mbps + Telefonie, vanaf EUR 29,95...
http://www.scarlet.be/