Re: Vortex power supply - AC, but can take DC?

Yeah I definitely wish you all the best possible, I just wanted to try to
encourage in a
constructive manner to keep "mental pain" down to the minimum.  I have
experienced this time and
time again myself and have really beat myself to a pulp over piddly things
that seemed
insurmountable at the time.
Ha ha but seriously folks, its no secret that one of my secrets I
recommend to stay calm is
chamomile tea sweetened with local honey and very tiny amounts of valerian
root if Im really
tearing myself a new one over something.  Lots of good mercury free fish
like salmon and rainbow
trout from trusted sources.  And to keep my fingers and bodyjoints,
ligaments and muscles spasm
and cramp free I drink mangosteen, white/green tea and pineapple/papaya
"Organic" juices.  Then
when Im calm and life is well and good feeling again I pray, meditate and
practice/record looping
guitar instrumentals followed with a nice walk or tai-chi/yoga.  I do not
practice or build
guitars when I am frustrated very often anyway, forms bad neural
connections which leads to bad
memory of remembering what was composed in that state of mind.  :o)
                   Happiest Christmas Celebration Blessings to usher in a
             wonderful joy filled new year to all my Super Loopty Doopter
Friends
Daniel T. Albertini "Lightsight"
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks
www.myspace.com/albertiniprojects