Re: OT: My master luthier instructor/Zen disciplinarian teacher and friend of the Universe William Eaton and one of his Youtube vids!

My understanding is that it takes about ten seconds to retune--you
active the tuning mode, strum the strings so the pickup can figure out
what pitch they're currently tuned to, and then the servomotors kick
in.  So, no mid-song retuning unless you can sit out for four bars or
so.

TH