Re: a bit OT: audio sustain?

Thanks for your suggestions! The delay might work better for my situation because I would like to sustain notes that I sing very quickly. Since a lot of loopers have a minimum loop time of a couple of seconds, it seems that the rhythm wouldn't be as free. My main concern with using delay is not being able to clear/reset it quickly as you can with keyboard sustain pedals, but maybe I should look for something with more options than the Boss dd-6...