OT thanks Art Simon!!!!!

Wow,  Art,
I just finished a couple of hours perusing that site and all the amazing
other sites that do similar things that it is linked to.

I found an amazing Jazz discography site that just allowed me to find a
tune
I've been looking for for years
(the amazing, beautiful and sublime track "40 Days"  by Dave Brubeck off
of
his long out of print record, 'Time In').

Thanks a lot for this wonderful resource!!!!!

yours, Rick Walker