Re: film music rights,icensing etc.(OT).

Hi Per,
Thanx,wow i am realising it is a bit of a complicated
situation...but as i said we are the record label with
our bass player being the representative,but none of
the band members received a copy of this document from
her,thats why i cannot be more clear about it.At the
time i was too busy with the music side of it and
wasn�t concerned or thinking on any of this.In any
case since the productions have practically all of my
arrangements and original works and i was given the
masters,ive been told as you say that i am the
owner.My confusion is precisely that,recording
rights,record label,master owner.But i am pretty sure
that as we signed the document to give our bass player
the power to represent there wasnt any time specified
or any obligations with our own label.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs