Re: What will become of the Repeater pitch stretching techology,I wonder

Per Boysen wrote:

> Ableton Live, Serato, Celemony Melodyne, Acid,
> Apple, Pro Tools... They are all excellent tools for producing
> recorded music, but since they are not real-time there's not much in
> there for live looping.

Sensomusic's Usine (www.sensomusic.com) is a DAW designed for live
looping. It contains loopers, pitch-shifters, bit-crushers and other fun
things. You might find something you like there. I coulnd't say whether
you could build a Repeater emulation in Usine, though. I have a feeling
you could get close.

   Ian