Re: gaspedal midi foot controller

A standalone box to display text?  The demand for such an item is extremely tiny.

For the sort of MIDI control that loopers require, I wish there was a MIDI controller with a small alphanumeric LCD panel above each button.  I can't imagine such a think costing less than a thousand dollars, given the amount of hardware required and the small market (a few hundred at most).

TH