Re: qualities of reverb OT

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:03 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:

>  For bass lines, Per used to have the TC Fireworx which did a pretty
>good imitation of a
> bass when he plugged his guitar in....don't know about latency
>though.(doesn't ever bother Per :-)

Felt no latency at all with the TC.

I was actually able to "play bass" with a stratocaster, even though I
found it more fun to imitate a bass clarinet by using the neck pickup
on high strings and two octaves down-shift in the TC ;-) I don't own
that TC anymore, since I had to sell it to afford a new audio
interface when my old one broke down three days before a row of
festival gigs last year. Now I have two audio interfaces handy, to be
on the safe side (but no TC... <sniff>)

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen