Re: Electro-Harmonix MM w/Hazarai

thanks Bob...but it's gotta be tape. I load 'em with loop tapes.

I'm looking into some equipment now for sight-impaired folks that has
various tape speeds and some potentially interesting unusual features,
and a couple of them are Walkman-sized.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com