OT: Brian Eno- Mimmo Paladino in Rome: OPERA PER L'ARA PACIS

Sorry for the OT, but i think some of you can be interested in this.

I've put some photos on my web site concerning the exhibit "Opera per
l'Ara
Pacis" by Mimmo Paladino and Brian Eno.
It's the second collaborations between those artist till in the laste ten
years after that one, titled "I Dormienti" held at London’s “Round
House”.

I had the privilege to go to the press conference, where Eno talked about
his concept about "generative music" and random art.
What thrilled me was the "Eno Flowers", a bunch of liltle speakers,
dispersing sounds and noises in the room...

It was very interesting !

You can find the photos in the "GALLERY" page in my web site
www.eterogeneo.com

For istant access:: www.eterogeneo.com/ara.swf

Bye

Fabio