RE: What's the best vocal looper to buy

Hi all,

I'm new on this list, My name is Sanne de Waard and I am a Dutch
vocal looper now living in Berlin (http://VocaLoop.com) and I have read
something here about my looping so I thought I'd better respond to
it myself! ;-)

I actually use a PC-laptop with a VST host programm (Cantabile)
with a lot of free VST Plugins for FX and Dynamics, but the most important
(for this list, that is..) is Möbius, a free VST looper plugin based on the
Echoplex, basically 8 Stereo EDP's in one! On the most video's I
indeed use a Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot-controller to control the plugins,
but I now switched to a MIDI keyboard controller because I didn't like looking
at the floor all the time.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6fzPuw3drU

I also have a original EDP with which I learned looping, but I switched
to the software "version" (hope i don't offend anyone with that ;-) because
it is Stereo and the EDP is not..

As of MJ still being PC in Scandinavia, I wouldn't know about that,
Amsterdam actually is the capital of the Netherlands, which is a country
in Europe ;-) Scandinavia is a region in northern-Europe, and some
Scandinavian country's are for instance Sweden and Norway.
But in the Netherlands MJ is also not very PC anymore, I know ;-)
I don't have to like the man to like his music, though ;-)

Sanne

links:
http://zonemobius.com/
http://www.toptensoftware.com/cantabile/