Re: Laptops again

Just a general bit of hardware advice, I can tell you what _not_ to
buy based on personal experience : (

I've bought and returned two Dell laptops, a Vostro and a Latitude due
to truly horrible performance with my USB line6 toneport.

Everybody seems to love the MacBook Pro, and I'm seriously considering
one just to run Windows. Apple seems to be selling the best hardware
right now. I'd think 2Gb ram and 2.4Ghz processor would be plenty for
most applications.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net