Re: HOW MANY LOOPS DO YOU USE SIMLUTANEOUSLY?

You know... I re read what I wrote and realise I was a tad aggressive there... sorry Kris... My son fell down the stairs today and we had to take him to Casualty... I'm probably a bit on-edge.
I don't really take back what I said, Im afraid that all the really interesting music I have seen has been done by relatively unskillful musicians, with great ideas and commitment, and most great instrumentalists I know make boring music.
But I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...
I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...
I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...
I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...
I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...
I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...
I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...
I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...
I must learn to be careful how I phrase things so as to not get myself in trouble...

oh... and that dig about loopers with too much money... that also appeared to be directed at Kris, but wasnt. Im really talking about that I would like to see more really in depth discussion between loopers about their current set-ups and tools (which we do get) and less of the... "well I dont know how to solve your problem cos thats a pedal you are talking about, BUT I USE this program running inside this program one a super fast and expensive mac and have spent months programming extra bits and bobs cos its really doesn't work right out of the box so you will never be able to do what I achieve so you might as well "

shit.. ranting again... go to bed Mark