Re: WOT: (Way off Topic) Music Instrument Shops in Lund, Malmö and Copenhagen

I can't remember exactly where but in a couple of days wandering
around central Copenhagen I saw 3 or 4 stores. One was definitely on
the long pedestrianized area (easy to find) and the other few were
very close.

Sorry I can't remember any more!
David