Re: Pigtronix Echolution, anyone?

Axshally, it does say in the vid you can use a remote stereo switch to
engage the reverse (as well as the looper). Yup, no presettability though.

I like all the switches and knobs, and being able to use the multi-taps
to effect a recorded loop.

Bonus points for the Golden Ratio switch.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com