Re:Reverse Delays - how do they work?

> Rainer wrote:
> I just spent some time thinking about reverse delays, which several
>boxes do
> offer (among them, to take a few devices used often among loopers, the
>Line6
> DL4, the TC Electronics D2, the Boss DD20 and the EH SMM w/ Hazari).
> I believe (due to the availability of a trigger threshold), this is the
>way
> the D2 works.
> Are you using reverse delays at all?

Hi Rainer,
Interesting topic. I currently use a TC D2 in my live setup but it's not
easy to understand how to program and control the reverse delay. The D2
sounds completely different than the DD20 which I also have. But according
to the manual, it should be possible to re-trigger the reverse delay from
the input signal and/or the feedback and choose different reverse styles.

Sjaak