Re: Derek Baily Improvisation TV

Cool. Yes, I agree, I'd have to be a raving lunatic to say that transcription is not a useful learning approach for everyone.  Different strokes for different folks, as they say.  And even some people change over time. Last year I like stouts and porters. This year I am obessed with Belgium beer, to the effect that I am brewing my own now...a clone recipe of the Westveleteren 12, my favorite, followed by Rochefort 10. Hmmm....yummmm.   Those Belgium monks sure know how to make a good beer. :)

Kris