Re: Announcing electro-music 2008

I totally get the picture and would gladly pay that price for a
ticket, if it wasn't happening so far away. It seems as the typical
gathering were you would rather not want to haul around instruments to
perform in order to being more free for walking and talking around all
those awesomely nerdy people.

per

--
Greetings from Sweden