Re: BOWIE guitarists (looping)

>PSS: How could I find the Crimson DVD with Heroes on it?

It's on the Eyes Wide Open DVD.
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6354786

And, it's on youtube of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMI9y1QRMQo

Tony

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Michael Billow <mbillow@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh I dont know if he was actually 'looping' per say, I was responding to the "Heroes by King Crimson" post, by just pointing out that he had a relationship to Bowie before he worked with Crimson and Talking Heads. And that he was particularly gifted at creating "Frippish" sounds live, especially when playing "Heroes": thats why Bowie liked him.
PS: He also toured with Zappa around that time.
PSS: How could I find the Crimson DVD with Heroes on it?

Rick Walker to me
show details 5:33 PM (51 minutes ago)

So Belew was looping live in concert?

I haven't seen him since he toured with Crimson and the Heads and he wasn't in those days.

Do you know what he uses out of curiosity?

thanks for all that info.

Rick