OT 1 giant leap

the next work of the two guys that spend years traveling arround the
world and recording all kinds of musicians...

remember "one world one voice?"
its the same idea
global understanding through music!

http://www.whataboutme.tv/

they also spent some hours at my house to record Giba and me on 2
EDPs, but we spent a while explaining all the sync questions and it
did not quite fit into their concept, and the way I remember the
recording and considering the amount of musicians they visited, we may
not appear in the final version
but it was an impressive meeting anyway!