OT: [LOOPING PERFORMANCES IN NYC] Todd Reynolds

Wanted to post two events at once here in May, will post the second one again as it nears.

May 10th, at The Stone in NYC 10 pm  Todd Reynolds solo set with Michael Lowenstern, Bass Clarinet and laptop, guest

May 21st, at The Flea Theater in NYC, 7pm - Still Life with Microphone, my concert theater event with lots of live looping and live interactive video a la jitter like so many on the list have been inquiring about, featuring the live video art of Luke DuBois, percussionist Satoshi Takeishi and Bass Clarinetist, Michael Lowenstern.

Details will be up on my blog http://blog.toddreynolds.com by later this afternoon.

Cheers, folks.

I'll post again with details and descriptions as days approach.

Thanks for reading, Todd