Re: AMENDED FAMOUS LIVE LOOPING ARTISTS

Yeah, I remember right after her 2nd album came out
('Legs To Make Us Longer', produced by David Torn) she
made a comment in an interview about how it was
tempting to use a looping pedal, but then somewhat
disparagingly implied that it would be cheating.

She seems to have reconsidered, though. :)

-t-

--- Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com> wrote:

> She is, but I remember someone asked her about
> looping back in her solo days
> (the first two albums) and she said that it was all
> live.  The later "band"
> albums do have some looping.
>
> TH
>
> On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 9:55 AM, L.A. Angulo
> <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > yes shes truly wonderful!
> > Luis
> >
> > --- Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net> wrote: