Re: OT: Mackie SRM150 / tiny PA

Wow, this mixer sounds absolutely perfect, sizewise. Impressive to get a
couple of power amps in something that light.

Thanks for checking it out and the note on the limited mixing
capabilities. My mixing needs are simple, since my looping involves an
all-in-one four-track I already have subloops taken care of and I'm just
sending out a mono (sometimes stereo) signal to the mains. I could mix
everything in the four-track of course, but for the times when I'm not
looping (shh...) or when I want to have vocals or another instrument
separate from the loops this will do me right.

appreciated,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com