From: Buzap Buzap [mailto:buzap@gmx.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:47 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

> > Well, I finally did it.  In my quest to selfishly spend more time with
> my
> > instrument (guitar), more time actually playing, and less time
>fiddling
> > with and staring at the damn computer while playing (which looks
> > absolutely ridiculous in my opinion)

I'm glad somebody finally said this!!
If I ever move to a laptop (which I'm still resisting... ;-) it will
definetely be a setup where the damn thing will simply stay _closed_ once
and forever. Shure, tweaking some computer knobs might seem cool.
But really, isn't music (also) about making a connection with the audience?
Sitting completely self-absorbed and remote in front of a computer is not
my
thing. At least it sucks my attention completely - I wouldn't wanna have
that.

Buzap