Re: hey all, new Baltimore member...electronic drum looper...

Funny guy...don't make me wrap a loop around ya!

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
if some time passes and you can't find it, then the answer to your question will be obviously: yes.

joking!
nice to see you are the only looper in baltimore.

sorry again joking ...

he, he

peace,
raul