Re: hey all, new Baltimore member...electronic drum looper...

For some reason, Maryland loopers haven't yet found LD in large
numbers.  As an Annapolitan musician, I know many folks in my local
scene that are looping to some extent, but none of them hang around
here.  Not sure why.  I guess it's one of those great mysteries.

Todd