Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 5:52 PM
Subject: AW: BEMF-3 Photos and MP3s

Krispen,

thanks for doing that! And great work by Thee Art Of/Corkscrew here. And if anybody is wondering (Krispen included): yes, there will be MP3s by me, after I get a chance to review all of them...it seems you didn't ask for my permission to publish the Saturday recordings, you cruel festival manager ;)

            Rainer