Re: Laptop Audio Interface

Buzap Buzap schrieb:
> Concerning, MOTU, I have heard especially complaints about the old
> 828. I haven't heard complaints about the Motu Traveler or Motu
> Ultralite

I never had problems with the old 828, though the pots aren't the best
quality, they start to crackle now after 6 or 8 years. (Don't know the
exact age).
One advantage of the 828 is, that the converters also deal with DC. That
would allow to use them as cv interface for analog synths for example...

I did have Travellers in my hands, they worked flawless...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------