Re: Vocal & Guitar looping - How can I switch vocal on & off?

Hi Mark

I'm doing similar things here. What I do is sometimes split the vocal
signal and then route it through pedals. You might need something like a
mixer to balance guit/vox levels.
If you want a minimalistic setup, you can use a simple  impedance
converter on the mic.
I also like the Nobels A/B pedals for their flexibility (have volume
controls on both A,B).

If you can specifcy your complete setup (mixer, PA/amp etc.) I can give
you more specific suggestions.

best regards
Buzap

Jetzt dabei sein: