Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

Enjoyed listening to this -- kind of like real-time musique concrete.

This year I promised myself that I wouldn't acquire any new hardware
or software -- that I want to master the equipment that I have.
Having said that, I keep visiting the MAX/MSP website and may break
down and get it.

The only "hold up" is that I like to notate my music and max/msp
doesn't have notation.  If it would run as a VST plugin, then I could
manage the Notation on the Cubase side and the processing on the
MAX/MSP side.

-- Kevin