Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

Hi Kevin - max/msp will run VSTs. It's just a simple patch that you
construct that runs the VST. I run Reaktor as a VST inside max/msp, and
used
to run tons of VST effects before I started creating my own on max.  And,
of
course, if you have time, you could write a max patch that notes your
music.
There is really not a lot of limitation to what you can do, if you have
the
time and the technical acumen.  If you can't build it in max, then folks
write their own "externals" for max, which is getting closer to real
programming. I don't know what they use to write the externals, but it
could
be Visual Basic or C++. Stefen (both on this list) would know. I know it's
now assembly language!!! :)

Kris